Macmahon Maintenance Masters
Are you looking for a challenging position with an expanding company? Macmahon is currently seeking experienced HD Mechanics & Auto Electricians to join our labour support division. Macmahon Maintenance Masters provides maintenance labour support to Macmahon’s surface and underground mining operations.
Seeking experienced HD Mechanics & Auto Electricians
Maintenance Masters is composed of experienced tradespeople who are able to provide immediate technical support to any Macmahon operation as required. A role with Macmahon Maintenance Masters is suited to a tradesperson who is technically experienced, confident in their abilities and excited by the prospect of a new challenge every day. Our team values your support as an important part of our growth.
- An Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Proven experience with a variety of Cat & Hitachi Diggers, Dump Trucks, Dozers, Graders, Loaders and Drills
- Experience with major components would be advantageous including engines, differentials, transmissions, torque converters, final drives and minor components including pumps & cylinders
- A dedicated commitment to safety and quality assurance
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting / interpretive skills
- Previous experience in the mining industry either underground or surface operations
- An appropriate level of fitness for the demands of the role
- Ability to pass in a medical and drug and alcohol test
- National Police Clearance
What are we offering
We seek to provide a fulfilling career with opportunities to be rewarded through competitive pay and benefits, new skills and diverse experiences in a culture centred around teamwork. We are proud to have been awarded the Contract Miner of the Year (2020) and want to continue challenging ourselves and our people to BE MORE.
- Highly competitive remuneration – earn specialist contractor rates
- $1,500 Sign on bonus & annual loyalty bonus
- Permanent or casual opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work across a variety of sites
- Upskill with a registered RTO
- Dedicated lifestyle, financial and mental health support
A great culture
Our culture is centred around teamwork, looking out for your mates and sharing in our success. It is about passion, can-do attitude and resilience. We strive to create a great place to work and constantly challenge, develop and grow our people.
Competitive pay and benefits
Macmahon offers great pay rates, a retention program, access to all possible salary packaging options through our partnership with Maxxia, as well as a fantastic range of employee benefits and discounts consolidated through our easy to use Team MAC portal.
World class training and development
As a registered training organisation, Macmahon is able to offer quality training to complete Nationally Recognised Qualifications that can help you progress your career. We want you to grow and develop with Macmahon.
Macmahon is a diversified contractor with leading capabilities in surface and underground mining, civil construction and resources engineering. As an ASX-listed company, with headquarters in Perth, we provide services to many of the largest resources projects in Australia and Southeast Asia.
Founded in 1963, Macmahon services major resource companies across various commodity sectors.About Macmahon