King of the Hills
We are pleased to be offering a combined surface and underground mining solution at Red 5’s King of the Hill Gold Mine, located 28km north of Leonora in WA. By joining the Macmahon team, you will have the opportunity to be an integral part of our journey.
What are we offering
We seek to provide a fulfilling career with opportunities to be rewarded through competitive pay and benefits, new skills and diverse experiences in a culture centred around teamwork. We are proud to have been awarded the Contract Miner of the Year (2020) and want to continue challenging ourselves and our people to BE MORE.
- Competitive pay
- A variety of rosters (8:6/2:1/2:2) dependent on role
- New camp facilities
- Brand new workshop with state-of-the-art technology, largely new plant and equipment including FMS systems
- An award-winning mental and physical health program
- Training and development as an RTO, post-trade upskilling and leadership programs
- Additional benefits including EAP, salary sacrifice (FIFO flights, vehicles etc.), income protection and life insurance, discounts to over 300+ retail outlets, vehicles, tyres, travel and more; and
- A culture centred around teamwork, looking out for your mates and sharing in our success.
- It is about passion, can-do attitude and resilience. We strive to create a great place to work and constantly challenge, develop and grow our people.
What positions are we looking to fill?
A great culture
Our culture is centred around teamwork, looking out for your mates and sharing in our success. It is about passion, can-do attitude and resilience. We strive to create a great place to work and constantly challenge, develop and grow our people.
Competitive pay and benefits
Macmahon offers great pay rates, a retention program, access to all possible salary packaging options through our partnership with Maxxia, as well as a fantastic range of employee benefits and discounts consolidated through our easy to use Team MAC portal.
World class training and development
As a registered training organisation, Macmahon is able to offer quality training to complete Nationally Recognised Qualifications that can help you progress your career. We want you to grow and develop with Macmahon.
Macmahon is a diversified contractor with leading capabilities in surface and underground mining, civil construction and resources engineering. As an ASX-listed company, with headquarters in Perth, we provide services to many of the largest resources projects in Australia and Southeast Asia.
Founded in 1963, Macmahon services major resource companies across various commodity sectors.About Macmahon