At Macmahon, safety always comes first. The Company is committed to providing a safe working environment for each of its people at all times.
Macmahon is proud of its industry leading safety record, which is a direct result of its deeply embedded safety culture. Safety is a core value of Macmahon, with every employee called upon to look after themselves and those around them.
Our people are regularly consulted on safety and health issues to help identify areas of improvement and ensure the highest possible safety standards across our projects. Some of the ways this is achieved include:
- Setting measurable safety and health objectives and targets, including regular review to assess performance
- Identifying, evaluating and managing safety risks
- Compliance with relevant Occupational Safety and Health legislation, standards and codes of practice
- Encouraging each employee to take responsibility for their own health and safety and that of their fellow workers
- Promoting fitness for work requirements
- Providing inductions and training
Macmahon's award winning safety performance is a reflection of our commitment to providing the best possible working environment for every employee.